Here in this article we will guide you for Installing QuickBooks Point Of Sale
All parts of this article-
Installing QuickBooks Point Of Sale
Resolving basic installation errors for QuickBooks POS
Activating your QuickBooks POS
Minimum System Requirements for QuickBooks POS
How to download QuickBooks Point Of Sale
Before following the steps for installation do make sure that you have downloaded the Installation Setup For QuickBooks on your computer. For technical assistance regarding QuickBooks installation and installation errors contact QuickBooks Technical Support.
Steps followed for Installing QuickBooks Point Of Sale-
- Close every running process on your computer before initiating the installation process.
- Navigate to the location where you have downloaded QuickBooks Point Of Sale Installation Setup. Find “.exe” file and then apply double click on it.
- If setup prompts to Overwrite existing files then simply click on “Yes to all” which will overwrite existing files if there are any.
- Now click on “NEXT” button to initiate the installation process for QuickBooks.
- Now you will be provided a License agreement. Read the agreement and mark “i accept the terms inn the license agreement” simply click “Next”.
- Once again click on Next.
- Now you will reach a point where you will be asked for number of computers you will be using the QuickBooks.
- Single user- This means that you will be using the software only one computer that you are installing the product on.
- Multiple User- in this option you can use QuickBooks on more than one computer and have to select if it is a Server or Client computer.
- Server Computer- This can be reffered as the main system for QuickBooks which also stores and share the company file.
- Client Computer- this is usually a cash register kept at the buisness place to track output and input.
Note- If you want to switch from client to server or opposite then you would require to uninstall and then reinstall QuickBooks On your computer.
- Click on Install to continue with the installation or click back to review the steps before.
- Once the installation is complete, make sure that you restart your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, activate your Product
Refer to- Activation of QuickBooks if you want to learn the activaton process or call QuickBooks Technical Support.